I bring you my No-Bake Energy Ball recipe that’s fueling me this week. Easy to make, with virtually no mess, and provides you with a hefty dose of healthy fats, fibre, antioxidants and protein. Bring these little treats with you everywhere, so you’re never left hangry.
No-Bake Smart Fuel Energy Balls
Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, Vegan
You will need:
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 2.5 tbsp honey & 2.5-3 tbsp real maple syrup (or can use all honey, would be 1/3 cup)
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs
Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Roll into balls and store in an air tight container in the fridge.