This is a light salad that will have you reminiscing of those warm summer days! With 6 simple ingredients, this is a crowd-pleaser that goes well with Grilled Chicken or Sauted Prawns. The fresh Basil is what really ties this salad together. Basil is rich in antioxidants, anti-bacterial, and anti-aging properties. It also helps reduce inflammation and swelling!
You will need (serves 1):
- 1 large handful of Organic Spinach
- 5-6 medium sized Fresh Organic Basil leaves
- 1/2 -3/4 cup of Tri-Coloured Organic Cherry Tomatoes
- 5 pieces of small, round Boccocini Cheese
- 1/2 tbsp Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Drizzle of Balsamic Reduction
Wash the Spinach and place in a salad bowl. De-stem the basil leaves and add to salad. You can tear apart into smaller pieces if you like. Slice the Boccocini rounds in half and arrange on the spinach. Slice the Tri-Coloured Organic Cherry Tomatoes in half and add to salad. Drizzle the olive oil and balsamic reduction over the top. Enjoy!